Our online giving is changing!
We have switched to a new processor for our online giving. Click on the image that says “Click Here to Give Online” and you will be taken to the new link.
Important things to know about the transition…
- Normal tithes should be given to the “General Fund” option.
- You can also use this link to donate to a specific fund, which can be chosen by changing the option in the dropdown.
- You can set up recurring payments from either your credit/debit card or your bank account.
- Donating directly from your bank account is a new feature and cost considerably less in processing fees.
- If you receive the “Morning Moments” email from the church, please use that email address when you give, so that it will be attached to your account. If you would prefer to have your giving records be linked to a different email please let the church know.
- Please use the same email address each time you give so all donations will be linked to the same account.
- If you have an automatic payment set up through PayPal, please switch that over to the new system before the end of the year.
- The PayPal link will disappear on January 1st, 2024
Thank you for your donation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why has Carpenter Street Baptist Church started accepting online gifts?
This system is intended to make it more convenient for anyone to send their tithes and offerings to the church. Online giving provides a way to strengthen your faithfulness and is a way to help you become disciplined about regular giving.
How secure is online giving/payments?
PayPal is a secure way to make a payment with your credit/debit card or bank account information because this information is only processed on PayPal’s secure system. The church never sees or has access to your credit/debit card or bank account information.
Will I see my online gifts on my year end statement?
Yes – any gifts sent through the PayPal system will be recorded in the same way your weekly envelopes are recorded.
Is this service only for members of the church?
No – anyone may use this service to give to the church.
Is there any charge or fee for me to use this service?
No. You select the dollar amount for your gift. That is the amount that will be charged and your entire donation is tax deductible. Transaction fees are absorbed by the church so it costs you nothing to use this secure service.
I don't know much about PayPal, do I have to have an account to use it?
There is no need to sign up for an account for the one-time donation option or a single payment on your credit or debit card. Once you enter your amount in the box provided above and click “Donate” you will be transferred to PayPal. Click on “Don’t have a PayPal account” located at the bottom of the right-hand column. Simply enter your credit/debit card information in the column on the right and follow the instructions. It is that easy! Setting up a recurring payment or paying directly from your bank account does require an account but be assured that PayPal is very easy to set up and use.